Located in the basement of the historic Pershing Square Building, Mrs. Fish is an elite underground venue that brings together carefully curated live music, delicious bites, and mixologist inspired drinks to create an atmosphere that invites you to unwind and indulge.
After passing through an unassuming pair of black double doors, you descend down an ornate iron staircase and are embraced by a 5,500 gallon chandelier brimming with sea life. The suspended aquarium illuminates the architecturally stunning space, submerging you into an edgy and glamorous world. It becomes immediately clear that this is not your average venue. Simultaneously spacious and intimate, the scene creates a perfect acoustic environment to indulge in eccentric yet balanced drinks paired with a decadent menu featuring caviar varietals.
dineL.A. | Jan 11-25, 2019:
448 South Hill Street, Basement
Los Angeles, CA 90071
American Express: the go-to card for travel, restaurants, and experiences. Now accepted at more places than ever.
- ADA Accessible
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/MrsFishLA/
- Hours of Operational - Seasonal: Tues-Thurs 5pm-11pm Fri 5pm-1:15am Sat 5:30pm-1:15am
- Instagram Handle: mrsfishla
- Instagram URL: https://www.instagram.com/mrsfishla/
- Self Parking
- Twitter Handle: mrsfishla
- Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/mrsfishla
- Valet Parking